Monday, March 3, 2014

Review: Mcdonald's

I know everyone has been to Mcdonald's.  However, I want to document this because I want to show you the dollar menu.  Dollar menu on Mcdonald's doesn't mean everything is a dollar.  My favorite will be 20 pieces Chicken McNuggets for $5!  Ok, for Americans, this may mean nothing to them.  But for someone who comes from Canada, this is a great deal as $5 should only get you 5 McNuggets in Canada.



Back to the menu, there are a few new items, including Bacon Cheddar McChicken which I wanted to try.  There's also 2 big mac for $5, which seems to be a good deal.

Here's what I had on Friday night with Daniel.  Daniel loves fries and we managed to get them for free from coupon.  Total $10 for this dinner!  By the way, I thought spicy buffalo sauce will be good with the Chicken McNuggets, but we ended up liking the sweet n sour more, guess that's our childhood favorite.


No comments:

Post a Comment