Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Review: BCD Tofu @ Lynnwood, WA

Store: BCD Tofu House
Location: 3301 184th St SW, St 210, Lynnwood WA

Months ago, we drove by H Mart Lynnwood, but we didn't have time to check it out and I begged Daniel to go there last weekend.  I will write a grocery review for that later.  In the meantime, I want to share with you my experience with BCD Tofu House, which is outside of H Mart.

BCD Tofu House is a food court vendor but their service is on par with a restaurant.  After you order, they will give you a tag and they will locate you once the food is ready.  In my past experience, food court Korean food will not give you side dishes but BCD did!  That was surprising and plus, they have this fish (in full) for side dish.  I am very picky on seafood and the fish has too much bone, not my cup of tea, but still, Daniel was happy with his fish and finished it all.




Their menu is a bit confusing, I am not sure what BCD combination menu really is.  But after we ordered, I think combination menu means you get 2 main dishes.  We had:

1. Beef Bulgogi Premium Tofu Combination ($14.99)
They served us one big plate of beef bulgogi, a small tofu soup and purple rice.  Inside the tofu soup, there's beef and seafood (one shrimp and one clam) Their portions were huge.  The beef was a huge portion and marinated well.  However, I wish it's a bit more moist.  Their rice was also cooked within the stone bowl, nice!


Beef Bulgogi Premium Tofu Combination
Beef Bulgogi

2. Dumpling Premium Tofu ($9.95)
The tofu is very similar to the small tofu soup served with the beef bulgogi but bigger portion.  Of course, this dish had dumplings, 4 of them in total.  I loved the shape of the dumplings, pretty cute.
Dumpling Premium Tofu
Dumpling Premium Tofu


Bonus, they served complimentary barley tea, if anyone likes them :)

Food: 4.5/5 (consider this is food court quality, this is pretty good)
Price: $$ (consider this is food court quality, this is pretty expensive, same price as sit down restaurant)
Service: 5/5
Recommend to friends? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment