Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Review: Belle Pastry @ Redmond, WA

Store: Belle Pastry
Location: 8918 161st Ave NE, WA 98052

Belle Pastry has 2 locations, their original location is at downtown Bellevue, the one I went was in Redmond.  I haven't been to the Bellevue location, so can't compare their quality.  All I know is their Redmond location has a lot of desserts!!  They have at least 5 tables and have plenty of enough room for people to have a coffee or enjoy some desserts.

Daniel and I went there for a light breakfast because we were planning having an empty stomach for buffet, I will write the review for that later.

We had croissant, chocolate croissant and macaron.  Sorry, the chocolate croissant is not in the picture, guess Daniel just finished it without taking the pic.. :S  The croissant is fluffy, had a good texture, I just wish it was warmed when it's served though.  The macaron is a good deal, $1 each, it's actually pretty cheap... I remember paying more than $2 for something like that in Toronto easily.  They also sold the macarons in a bag, but they are pretty much the same price, so I suggest buying individual macarons instead.  My favorite flavor is the orange, it's very refreshing.  The biscuit is very fragile and it's best to eat it with one bite.  The filling inside has the right texture too.  I forgot what's the flavor in the yellow one, but it's not lemon and it's chocolate inside.


Food: 4.5/5
Price: $ (This is cheap but for the type of food you are paying, it's pretty expensive)
Environment: 4/5
Recommend to friends: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment